We’ll help with your strategy and execution across Paid Search, Paid Social, Influencers, Video Ads, Affiliates and more. We’ll select and identify the best channel opportunities for paid marketing based on your goals, whether it’s brand awareness, lead generation or conversions and develop your marketing plan into metrics-driven campaigns.
Whether you’re looking to drive sales on your own ecommerce platform, or support sell-through with your retailers; we’ll develop strategies that suit your needs – and execute on them. You may be thinking, “but my AOVs are too high to sell on Paid Social”. While this may have been true 10 years ago, it is no longer the case. The average Facebook user is 40 years old, and as of 2018, Facebook reaches 86% of Households over $100K in annual income.
- Account Set Up: We’ll set up new accounts, including pixels and product feeds, and build out your optimal campaign structure. If your accounts are already established, we’ll evaluate your campaigns to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for growth.
- Audience Development: Reach the right audience at the right time in the right place across prospecting, custom audiences, retargeting and remarketing.
- A/B Testing Creative and Messaging: We help you put together relevant messaging and ad content to drive strong connections and engagement.
- Ad Unit Testing: lead gen, canvas, video, carousels and DPAs
- Measurement and Reporting: Establishing benchmarks and relevant KPIs, we provide accurate data with actionable insights that move the needle on your brand goals.
Tired of always seeing a third-party retailer appear before your website for your own brand search term? Own your brand name with search engine marketing. Paid search is a high-intent method for making sure your products appear when high quality prospects are searching for it—whether theyknow your brand or not. Every year Google’s search sophistication continues to improve, from automated bidding, audience segmentation, to bid modifiers and more. We’ll survey your current paid search accounts and unveil new opportunities for efficiency and performance.
- Campaign Management: Relevant, scalable, and trackable, Elite SEM’s paid search campaigns are run by experts who are certified to run winning campaigns on the three largest search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA): Differentiate messaging and bidding across new audiences, deep-funnel window shoppers, and existing customers. RLSA lets you tailor your approach based on purchase consideration processes.
- Bid Strategy and ModifiersS: We continuously evaluate the myriad geographic and demographic bid modification options available and adjust your bids on a daily basis to find the right balance of position vs. return.
- Copy and Extension Modifications: Writing effective copy is just the beginning. We’ll continuously test copy and extensions to ensure messages served are always helping to achieve your goals.
Over the last few years, video’s popularity has grown so dramatically that it cemented itself as part of a business marketing strategy that you can’t ignore—in fact, channels like Facebook have been known to give priority to video ads over image ads.
Videos can help a brand stand out from the rest of the pack with a unique and compelling voice, capturing and holding the attention of an audience while telling your brand story, and highlighting the most intricate aspects of your product. Add onto that the numerous ways you can now share video, from Facebook to Instagram Stories, videos have taken over the digital landscape.
Second Time Partners can help your brand develop video assets, that speak to your demographic, and work well on social platforms. Or we can simply help distribute your existing video assets to the right audience, at the right time and place.
Affiliate marketing is one of the most cost effective online marketing models that exists. With the right plan and partners in place, you have the ability to only pay when performance has been proven. Affiliate marketing can also be considered a content strategy, offering partners an opportunity to earn more by producing content centered around your brand, content of course, has a longer life-cycle than your standard ads.
Today, with the popularity of social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, consumers have unlimited freedom and choice over the content they wish to view. This creates a problem for brands. As their target audience continues to spread out over various forms of media, it becomes increasingly difficult to reach them.
Amplify your Paid Social strategy with influencers; we’ll help your brand establish relationships with influencers that can help sell your product. Whether this is through direct ecommerce sales, or simply brand awareness with a unique audience, influencers have their place within the marketing mix of the digital era.